1. Agriculture Mechanization Development Center, (2010). Ministry
of Jihad-e Agriculture. at:http://www.ajmdc.ir
2. Agricultural Support Services Company (2010). at:
3. Alibegli, M. and H.Goodarzi(2007) Supporting Policies effects on
oilseeds production and supply for 2003 to 2005, The 6th
Biennial Conference of Iran Agricultural Economics, University
College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad,
Mashhad, Iran, October 2007(in Persian).
4. Central Bank of The Islamic Republic of Iran, at: www.cbi.ir.
5. Deputy of Soil and Water , Ministry of Jihad-e Agriculture,
6. F.A.O. 2008. Trade reports. www.fao.org
7. Fang, C. and John C. Beghin. 2000. Food Self-Sufficiency,
Comparative Advantage and Agricultural Trade: A Policy
Analysis Matrix for Chinese agriculture .Department of
Economics Iowa State University,Working Paper 99-WP 223.
8. Jeiran, A.R. (2009).An investigation of livestock's comparative
advantage and protective indices. Agricultural Planning,
Economic & Rural Development Research Institute (ARDPERI),
Ministry of Jihad-e Agriculture. at: http://www.agri-peri.ir.
9. Jeiran, A.R. and R.Joulaei(2005) ,The investigation of red meat's
comparative advantage and protective indices. Agricultural
Economics and Development, 13(49):117-140 (in Persian).
10. Karbasi, A., M.Karim Koshteh and M. Hashemi Tabar(2005),
Cotton Production Comparative Advantage in Golestan Province,
Agricultural Economics and Development 13(50):29-50(in
11. Mohammadi,D.(2004).Determination of comparative advantage
and problems of oilseed crops in. Fars province, Agricultural
Economics and Development 12(47):125-151.(in Persian).
12. Mohanty, S. Fang, Ch And Chaundhary, J. 2002. Assessing the
competitiveness of Indian cotton production: A policy analysis
matrix approach. Center of agriculture and rural development,
Iowa state university, Working paper 02-wp301
13. Mostafavi,Sh. and N.Takshi(2008).The Explanation of Absolute
and Comparative Advantage Effects on Export Process, Misaq
Modiran Magazine, 32.
14. Noori,K(2008).Analysis of Comparative Advantages And
Protection Policies Of Summer Soybean In Iran, Iranian Journal
of Agricultural Economics. 2(3):69-87.(in Persian).
15. Noori,K. and F.Jahan nama(2008), study of comparative
advantage of spring Soybean in Iran. Research and construction
in agronomy and Horticulture. 21(2):26-35.(in Persian).
16. Office of Statistics and Information Technology (different years).
Annual Agriculture Statistics Report, Ministry of Jihad-e
Agriculture. at: www.maj.ir
17. Office of Statistics and Information Technology (2008). Crop
Production Cost Statistics Report in 2007-2008, Ministry of
Jihad-e Agriculture. at: www.maj.ir
18. The Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration, (2009),
Annual Statistics Report of Export and Import in 2009,
19. Toossi,M and M. Ardestani (2009) .A Study on Industrial Crop
Production Comparative Advantage, Agricultural Economics and
Development, 17(67):135-154.(in Persian).
20. Statistical Center of The Islamic Republic of Iran, (different
years). The Wage indices of Labor Forces Report ,
21. Unknown (2008), Export-Import Laws in 2008, Trade Promotion
Organization of Iran, Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade.
22. Unknown (2003), The investigation of Agricultural comparative
advantage, Agricultural Planning, Economic & Rural
Development Research Institute (ARDPERI), Ministry of Jihad-e
23. Yao, Sh .1997. Comparative advantages and crop diversification:
a policy analysis matrix for Thai agriculture., Journal of
Agricultural Economics, 48(2):211-222.