1. Arellano, M., Bond, S., 1991, some tests of specification for panel
data: Monte Carlo evidence and an application to employment
equations, Review of Economic Studies 58, 277–297.
2. Arellano, M., Bover, O., 1995, another look at the instrumentalvariable
estimation of error-components models, Journal of
Econometrics 68, 29–52.
3. Blundell, R., Bond, S., 1998, Initial conditions and moment
restrictions in dynamic panel data models, Journal of
Econometrics 87, 115–143
4. Cristian, m (1989) “imports under a foreign Exchange
Constraint”; The world Economic Review; Vol 3, No2, 279-295.
5. Ghorbani,Gh,.2007,Globalization of Research and Development,
6th Conference of Industries and Mines R&D Centers,1.
6. Green, W.H. (2003), Econometric Analysis, New Jersey,
7. Hemphill, W (1979) “The Effects of Foreign Exchange Receipts
on Imports of Less Developed Countries”; I. M. F. Staff Paper,
No 21, PP, 632-677.
8. Hothaker H. S and S. P. Magee (1969) “Income and Elasticity in
world Trade”; Review of Economics and Statistics; PP, 111-125.
9. Kalbasi,H,jalali,A.,2002,The impact globalization on Iranian
Foreign Trade,Quartly Iranian Economic Research, Fourth
10. Khan M. S (1971) “Import and Export Demand in Developing
Countries”; I. M. F Staff Paper, PP, 678-693.
11. Makhija, M. V; Kim K and Williamson S. D; (1997) “Measuring
globalization of Industries a National Industry Approach:
Empirical Evidence across Five Countries and Over time” Journal
of International Business Studies, Forth Quarter, PP, 676-710.
12. Mosavi, S.N. Sadroleshraghi,M,1996, The impact globalization
on Iranian supply, demand and imports of wheat , Agricultural
Economics, First year, No. 1,101-114.
13. Santos-Paulino. A. U., “Trade Liberalisation and Export
Performance in Selected Developing Countrie”, Journal of
Development Studies, Volume 39, Issue 1 October 2002 , pages
140 - 164
14. Santos-Paulino,Amelia.U and Thirlwall.A.P ,” The Impact of
Trade Liberalisation on Exports, Imports and the Balance of
Payments of Developing Countries”, Economic Journal, Vol. 114,
pp. F50-F72, February 2004.
15. Sarmad, K (1988) “The Functional Form of The Aggregate
Import Demand Equation: Evidence From Developing Countries”
Vol 27, PP, 309-31.