1. Ahangari, A. and Sahadatmehr, M. 2007. Comparative study of
developed level oftownships ‘s Lorestan province in separating
economic and social Parts, Journal of Knowledge and
2. Ayala, R. and Becerral, A. 1996ز GIS system as a Decision Tool
for Agricultural Planning in Arid Zones of Spain, Universidad de
3. Bhatia Y . K. Rai S . C. 2004. Evaluation of Socio – Economic
Development in Small Areas. Indian Society of Agricultural
Statistics, Iasri Campus, Library Avenue, Pusa New Delhi.
4. Dixion, C. 1997 . Rural Development in Third World, London:
5. Fatras, M and Beheshtifar, M. 2009. Comparison of developed
degree of agricultural part of provinces of the country in two
sections 1993 and 2003. Journal of Agricultural economic and
6. Islami, S. 1993. Determination of developed degree of the
country rural areas, MS Thesis, Shahid Beheshti University.
7. Jomehpur, M. 2005. An introduction on rural development
planning, views & methods, Tehran, Qomes publication.
8. Management & planning organization. 2003. Briefingreport on
the country development prospects in the twenty-year horizon,
Tehran, Organization publication.
9. Mohmeni, M. 1998. Principles and methods of area planning,
10. Molaie, M. 2008. Surveying and comparisonof developed degree
of agricultural part of theIran’s provincesduring 1994 & 2004.
Journal of agricultural economic and development, 63:71-88.
11. Motieelangroudy, H. and Shamsaie, A. 2007. Rural development
based on continuity and agricultural sustainability, Journal of
geographic researches, 85:85-104.
12. Motieelangroudy, H. 2002. Iran economic geography
(Agricultural).Mashhad university Jihad publication.
13. Motieelangroudy, H. 2003. Rural planning with emphasis on
Iran, Mashhad University Jihad publication.
14. Noorbakhsh, F. 2004. Human Development and Regional
Disparities in India. Center for Development Studies Department
of Economics University Glasgow.
15. Rezvani, M. 2008. An introduction on rural development
planning in Iran, second edition, Tehran,Qomes Publication.
16. Sameti, M. and Faramarzpur, B. 2004. Surveying ofobstacles of
private investment in Iran agricultural part, 45:91-112.
17. Soares J. Marques M & Monteiro C. 2003ز A multivariate
methodology to uncover regional disparities : A contribution to
improve European Union and governmental decisions European
Journal of Operational Research, 145: 121-135.
18. Taghvaei, M. & Nilipur, S. 2006. Surveying of development
indicators in rural areas of the country provinces by using
Escalogram, Journal of Agricultural Economic and development,
Fourteenth years, 56:109-141.
19. Todaro, M. 1989. Economic development in third world,
translated by Gholamali Farjadi, Fourthedition, Tehran, plan and
budget Organization publications.
20. Zangiabadi, A. & Sultani, Z. 2008. Evaluation ofagricultural
development levels in townships of Isfahan province, Journal of
Geographic researches, 4:153-178.