1. Akbari, N.M And Hadian, V. 2003. The effect of government
spending on agricultural value added. Journal of Agricultural and
Development Economics. 42: 137-166.
2. Appleyard D.R. And Field A.J. 1998. International Economics.
New York: McGraw-Hill. 3rd Edition.
3. Baek J. And Koo WW. 2007. Dynamic interrelationships between
the U.S. agricultural trade balance and the macroeconomy.
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics. 39: 457- 470.
4. Baek J And Koo W.W. 2008. Identifying macroeconomic
linkages to U.S. agricultural trade balance. Canadian Journal of
Agricultural Economics. 56: 63- 77.
5. Baek J And Koo W.W. 2010. The U.S. Agricultural Sector and
the Macroeconomy. Journal of Agricultural and Applied
Economics. 42: 457– 465.
6. Baek J. Koo, W.W And Mulik K. 2009. Exchange Rate Dynamics
and the Bilateral Trade Balance: The Case of U.S. Agriculture.
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review. 38: 213– 228.
7. Baek, J And Koo, W.W. 2009. On the dynamic relationship
between U.S. farm income and macroeconomic variables. Journal
of Agricultural and Applied Economics. 41: 521- 528.
8. Baskara, R. 1998. Cointegration and its economic applications.
Translated by Ali Hossein Samadi. Sasan publication. Shiraz, 320
9. Bessler, D.A And Babula, R.A. 1987. Forecasting wheat exports:
Do exchange rates matter?. Journal of Business and Economic
Statistics. 5: 397– 406.
10. Bhide, S. Vani, B.P And Rajeev, M. 2008. Do Macroeconomic
Conditions Matter for Agriculture?. The Indian Experience. The
Singapore Economic Review.
11. Bradshaw, R And Orden, D. 1990. Granger causality from the
exchange rate to agricultural prices and export sales. Western
Journal of Agricultural Economics. 15: 100–110.
12. Central Bank of Iran (1959-2008). Economic report and balance
sheet. Office of Economic.
Beik Zadeh, S And Mehdi Pour, A. 2005. The effect of the
monopoly price (guaranteed) by the government to buy wheat on
the open market price of barley. 5th Conference of Iranian
agricultural economy. Zahedan. University of Sistan and
13. Parizan, V And Torkamani, J. 2005. Effects of monetary policy
and exchange rates on changes in relative prices of agriculture.
Proceedings of the 5th Conference of Iran's agricultural economy.
Zahedan. University of Sistan and Baluchestan.
14. Tavakoli, A. 1997. Time series analysis: Cointegration and
uniform cointegration. Tehran: Business Research Institute.
15. Sasuli, M.r And Saleh, A. 2007. The effect of monetary and
financial policies on the value added of agriculture sector in Iran.
6th Conference of Iran's agricultural economy. Mashhad.
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
16. Shaghaghi Shahri, V. 2005. Evaluation of macro-economic
variables affecting on the Iranian trade account deficit. Journal of
Economic Literature. 2 (3): 143-174.
17. Chambers, R.G. 1981. Interrelationships between monetary
instruments and agricultural commodity trade. American Journal
of Agricultural Economics. 63: 934–941.
18. Chambers, R.G. 1984. Agricultural and Financial Market
Interdepence in the short run. American Journal of U. S.
Agricultural Economics. 66: 12- 24.
19. Chaudhuri, K And Rao, R.K. 2004. Output fluctuations in Indian
agriculture and industry: a reexamination. Journal of Policy
Modeling. 26: 223– 237.
20. Cheung, Y And Lai, K. 1993. A fractional conitegration analysis
of purchasing power parity. Journal of Business and Economic
Statistics. 21: 102-112.
21. Johansen, J. 1995. Likelihood-based inference in cointegrate
vector autoregressive models. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
22. Kaabia, M.B And Gil, J.M. 2000. Short and long-run effects of
macroeconomic variables on the Spain agricultural sector.
European Review of Agricultural Economics. 27: 449- 471.
23. Lachaal, L And womak, A.W. 1998. The Impacts trade of
macroeconomic linkages on Canadian agriculture, American
Journal of Agricultural Economics. 80: 45- 60.
24. Letsoalo, A And Kirsten, J. 2003. Modeling the impacts of
macroeconomic and trade policies on the South African
agricultural sector. Annual Conference of the Agricultural
Economic Association of South African (AEASA). October. 2- 3.
25. Mojtahed, A And Sharifi, M. 2004. Effects of monetary and
financial policies on agricultural growth in Iran. Journal of
Agricultural and Development Economics. 47: 1-28.
26. Mehrabian, K. 2001. Effects of monetary and financial policy on
growth Iranian agriculture. The Thesis MSC of Agricultural
Economics. Department of Agricultural Economics University of
27. Mohammadi, H. 2010. Effect of government monetary and
financial policies on exports, capital investment and added value
to agricultural. Proceedings of Conference on Agriculture in Iran
in 1404. 8 Oct. Rasht. Islamic Azad University.
28. Moghaddasi, R And Farhadi, A. 2005. Effectiveness of monetary
and financial policies on the agricultural sector (1971-2001).
Agriculture and National Development. Planning and Agricultural
Economics Research Institution. Volume II: 68-75.
29. Noferesti, M. 1999. Unit root and Cointegration in econometrics.
Tehran. Resa cultural institution. 480p.
30. Ordon, D. 2002. Exchange rate effects on Agricultural trade.
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics. 34(2): 301- 312.
31. Ramachandran, M. 2004 . Do Broad Money, Output and Prices
Stand for Stable Relationship in India?. Journal of Policy
Modeling. 26: 983-1001.
32. Rosson, C.P. 2009. Discussion: Exchange Rates, Energy Policy
and Outcomes in Agricultural Markets. Journal of Agricultural
and Applied Economics. 41(2): 529–530.
33. Schuh, G.E. 1974. The Exchange rate and U. S agriculture.
American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 56: 1- 13.
34. Schuh, G.E. 1976. The New Macroeconomics of Agricultural.
American Journal of Agricultural Econ. 58: 802-811.
35. Shane, M. Liefert, W. Morehart, M. Peters, M. Dillard, J.
Torgersen, D And Edmondson W. 2009. The 2008/2009 World
Economic Crisis: What It Means for U.S. Agriculture. Economic
Research Service Report WRS-09-02. USDA.
36. Snell, W.M. Marchant, M.A And Infanger, C.L. 1997.
Macroeconomic Policy Linkages to Agriculture. University of
Kentucky. College of Agriculture.