- Alam, M.S., Alam, M.R. & Islam, K.K. (2005). Energy flow in agriculture: Bangladesh. American Journal of Environmental Science 1(3): 213–220.
- Alipur, AS., Afshar, R., Karimi-nezhad, M., & Mohammadi, h. (2013). Evaluation of the energy flow in the cultivation of wheat canvases Case study: city of Ray, publication of sustainable agricultural production, Volume 23, Number 3
- Almasi, R. (2005). Determine the methods of measurement and classification indices and Asnandardhay energy required, the registration number 1186, the Agricultural Research and Education, 130 pages.
- Banaeian, N., Omid, M., & Ahmadi, H. (2011). Application of data envelopment analysis to evaluate efficiency of commercial greenhouse strawberry, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 3(3): 185-193.
- Banker, R.D., & Thrall, R.M. (1984). Estimation of Returns to Scale Using Data Envelopment Analysis, European Journal of Operational Research, 62, 74-78.
- Beheshtitabar, I., Keyhan, A., & Rafiee, S.H. (2010). Energy balance in Iran's agronomy (1990-2006(Renewable Sustainable Energy Reviews 14: 849–855.
- Dagistan, E., Akcaoz, H., Demirtas, B., & Yilmaz, Y. (2009). Energy usage and benefit - cost analysis of cotton production in Turkey. African Journal of Agricultural Research 4(7): 599-604.
- Emami, M. (2005). Principles of measuring performance and productivity, the Institute for Studies and Research Bazrganyry, 128 pages
- Erdal, G., Esengun, K., Erdal, H., & Gunduz, O. (2007). Energy use and economical analysis of sugar beet production in Tokat province of Turkey. Energy 32: 35–41.
- Esengun, K., Erdal, G., Gunduz, O., & Erdal, H. (2007). An economic analysis and energy use in stake tomato production in Tokat province of Turkey. Renewable Energy 32: 1873–1881.
- Esengun, K., Gunduz, O., & Erdal, G. (2007). Input–output energy analysis in dry apricot production of Turkey. Energy Conversion and Management 48: 592–598.
- Ghochebeyg, F., Omid, M., Ahmadi, H., & Delshad, D. (2010). Evaluation and improvement of energy consumption for Cucumber Production Using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Technique in Tehran, 6th National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization, Tehran, Iran (In Farsi).
- Ghorbani, R., Mondani, F., Amirmoradi, S., Feizi, H., Khorramdel, S., Teimouri, M., Sanjani, S., Anvarkhah, S., Aghel, H. (2011), A case study of energy use and economical analysis of irrigated and dryland wheat production systems. Applied Energy, 88, 283-288.
- Giampietro, M., Cerretelli, G., & Pimentel, D. (1992). Energy analysis of agricultural ecosystem management: human return and sustainability. Agriculture Ecosystems and Environment 38: 219–244.
- Gundogmus, E. (2006). Energy use on organic farming: a comparative analysis on organic versus conventional apricot production on small holdings in turkey. Energy Conversion and Management 47:3351-3359.
- Hatirli, S.A., Ozkan, B., & Fert, K. (2005). An econometric analysis of energy inputoutput in Turkish agriculture, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 9: 608-623.
Hossainzadeh, F., & Rezvan-Moghaddam, C. (2013). Evaluation and economic analysis of energy efficiency and the production of onions in the province of Razavi Khrasn, Journal of Applied Ecology, Issue 3.
- Kazemi, M., & Nikkhah-Farkhani, Z. (2009). Application of data envelopment analysis to measure and analyze the performance of Khorasan Razavi province in wheat cultivation. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, Volume 23, Issue 2, Pages 94-87.
Kizilaslan H. (2008). Input-output analysis of cherries production in Tokat province of Turkey, Applied Energy (54).
Malana N.M., and Malano H.M. (2006). Benchmarking productive efficiency of selected wheat areas in Pakistan and India - Data Envelopment Analysis. Irrigation and Drainage, 55: 383-394
- Mehrabian, S. (1999). Computational concepts in data envelopment analysis, dissertations PHD of Mathematical Sciences, Tarbiat Modarres University.
- Mohammadi, A., Tabatabaeefar, A., Shahin, S.H., Rafiee, S.H., & Keyhani, A. (2008). Energy use and economical analysis of potato production in Iran a case study: Ardabil province. Energy Conversion and Management 49: 3566-3570
Mohammadi A., and Omid M. (2010). Economical analysis and relation between energy inputs and yield of greenhouse cucumber production in Iran. Applied Energy 87: 191–196.
- Mousavi-Avval, SH., Rafiee, S., Jafari, A., & Mohammadi, A. (2011). Improving energy use efficiency of canola production using data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach. Energy, 36: 2765- 2772.
- Nasirian, N., Almasi, M., Minaee, S., & Bakhoda, H. (2006). Study of energy flow in sugarcane production in an Agro-industry unit in South of Ahwaz, In Proceedings of 4th National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization, 28-29 Aug, Tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran Management 49: 3566-3570
- Ozkan, B., Akcaoz, H., & Fert, C. (2004). Energy input–output analysis in Turkish agriculture, Renewable Energy 29: 39–51.
- Pishgar Komleh, S.H., Keyhani, A., Rafiee, S., & Sefeedpary, P. (2011). Energy use and economic analysis of cornsilage production under three cultivated area levels in Tehran province of Iran, Energy36: 3335–3341.
- Samavatian, N., Rafiei, SH., & Mobli, M. (2010). Study of energy consumption in garlic productivity with Data Envelopment Analyses. 6th National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization, Tehran, Iran (In Farsi).
- Singh, J.M. (2000). On farm energy use pattern in different cropping systems in Haryana, India. Germany: In Beheshtitabar, I., Keyhani, A., & Rafiee, S.H. (2010). Energy balance in Iran's agronomy (1990-2006). Renewable Sustainable Energy Reviews 14: 849–855.
- Yilmaz, I., Akcaoz, H. & Ozkan, B. (2005). An analysis of energy use and input costs for cotton production in Turkey. Renewable Energy 30: 145–155.
- Zangeneh, M., Omid, M., & Akram, A. (2010). A comparative study on energy use and cost analysis of potato production under different farming technologies in Hamadan province of Iran. Energy 35: 2927-2933.