1. Bakhshi, M. Analysis of the relative advantage of melon production in Torbat-e-Jam city. The First National Conference on the Production and Processing of Melon, October, 2011, Torbat Jam.
2. Torabi, S. H. & Torabi, E. A survey on Iran's place in the production and global trade of melons in the last 10 years. The First National Conference on the Production and Processing of Melon, October, 2011, Torbat Jam.
3. Zarrabi Darban, E., & Heshmat, M.H. Khorasan Gift, Melon Mashhad. Babakan Publications, 2000, Mashhad.
4. Khorasan Razavi Agricultural Jihad Organization. Crop Statistics, 2014 year. 2014. https://koaj.ir/Modules/GetFile.aspx?Source=HyperLink_851&file=LinkFile_4074.pdf
5. Khorasan Razavi Agricultural Jihad Organization. A review of Taibad in 2014. 2014. https://koaj.ir/Modules/GetFile.aspx?Source=HyperLink_1032&file=LinkFile_4094.pdf
6. Vafabakhsh, J., Mohammadian, F., Zare, S., Shalfouroushan, M., & Khoshbazm, R. Investigating the Present and Desirable Status of Crop Pattern in Khorasan Razavi province (Final report). Agricultural and natural resource Research Center of Khorasan Razavi, Mashhad, Iran, 2013, 43448
7. Zare, S., & Mohammadi, H. Comparison of Energy and Economic Efficiency of Potato Producers in Quchan Using of IDEA. Agricultural Economics and Development, 2018; 23 (91): 95-114.
8. Ugwumba C.O.A. Allocative efficiency of ‘Egusi’ melon (Colocynthis citrullus lanatus) production inputs in Owerri west local government area of Imo state, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 2010; 1 (2): 95-100.
9. Rahimikia, M., Emadi, B., & Aghkhani, M. Study and evaluation of energy indices for the production of melons in the city of Taybad. 5th Regional Conference of Research Findings, May 2011; Kordestan.
10. Abdullahi Darmian, A. Economy and market of melon product. The First National Conference on the Production and Processing of Melon, October 2011; Torbat Jam.
11. Yakubi Jami A., Shiri, S., & Jon Nissar Ahmadi, P. Investigating the role of marketing in the sale of agricultural products, Case study: melon of Torbat Jam region. The First National Conference on the Production and Processing of Melon, October 2011; Torbat Jam.
12. Ohadi, N., Akbari, A., & Shahraki, J. Data envelopment analysis method usage for efficiency determination of pistachio growers in Sirjan. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2015; 46 (1): 51-60.
13. Abdolahi Arpanahi, Z., Marzban, A., Asuodar, M.A., & Abdeshahi, A. Analysis Of watermelon production energy under plastic culture and open-field systems using DEA method in Khuzestan. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics andDevelopment Research, 2016; 47 (2): 293-301.
14. Ganji, N., Yazdani, S. and Saleh, I. Identifying factor affecting efficiency of water use in wheat production, Alborz province (Data Envelopment Analysis Approach). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2015; 49 (1): 13-22.
15. Abedi, M., Mohammadi, H., & M. Ghafari. Studying efficiency and profitability of trout culture farms in Fars province. Agricultural Economics, 2011; 5 (2): 93-123.
16. Coeli, T., Parsada R., & Battese E. An introduction to efficiency and productivity analysis. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1998; Bostone.
17. Charnes, A., Cooper, W.W., & Rhodes, E. Measuring the efficiency of decision making units. European Journal of Operational Research, 1978; 2 (6): 429-444.
18. Charnes, A., & Cooper, W.W. Preface to topics in data envelopment analysis. Annals of Operational Research, 1984; 2 (1): 59-94.